WISE DQ™ is a system that automatically detects data anomalies in the data to be analyzed and maintains the integrity and quality of the data through quality diagnosis and analysis. After analyzing the current quality level of a database by profiling it, the system registers objects that require consistent monitoring to business rules. It utilizes a maintenance process for errors that are discovered and analyzed constantly by schedulingDownload brochure
- The first domestic product to acquire Good Software Certification in data quality solutions industry
- Partnering with most banks in banking sectors
- Web-based solution focusing on IT expansion, accessibility and usability of multiple users
- Official supporting partner of Korea Database Agency’ data quality management department
- Supports various data models, RDBMS, and platforms such as NT and Unix
Analyzes data standard
Automatically distinguishes domains through machine learning after analyzing data patterns by collecting metadata and profiling to discover redundant data under different names using text matching algorithms.
Provides improvement guidelines by automatically detecting anomalies using machine learning.
Provides information regarding diagnosis results from various perspectives. Balances data quality measurement load through scheduling and regular monitoring.
Data quality improvement
Comprehensive management using a processor capable of: cause analysis on errors, improvement planning, and improvement results.